Tuesday, December 28, 2010

10/28/09 "....me, i'm a part of your circle of friends...


and we notice you don't come around......
and being alone is the best way to be.
when i'm by myself it's the best way to be......"

-brickell/withrow

ok..... this is the window I woke up to after arriving at Heathrow airport in the middle of the night... once again I'm presenting you with a photo of a room where I can see the happiness and wish I could show it to you, too! Sometime, after barely falling asleep, I was woken up in the pre-dawn by a milkman below my window.... seriously, the clattering of glass as this guy dropped off fresh dairy and picked up the empties.....

so.... eight hours on a jet away from home I'm pulled back forty years... by a sound heard outside a window.....and I fall back- this time deeply since it was finally late in central standard land.....

this. my first England sky!



copyright juneplastic/george green


No comments:

Post a Comment